1. Create an Email Embed survey and copy the HTML code
2. In Jira, navigate to Project Settings:
3. In Project Settings, select Automation < Create rule:
4. Select the relevant Trigger to start the execution of a rule. For this example we will use 'Issue transitioned':
5. Add the Rule;
From status: [empty] → Match all statuses
To status: Done → the rule will be triggered after moving the ticket to 'Done' status
6. Save. Add component will appear
7. Select New action
8. Add the Action. For this case, we select Send Email:
9. In the Email Configuration, fill out the following fields;
To: select Reporter to send an automated email to the reporter of the ticket
Subject: The email subject to be displayed in the inbox
Content: Paste the HTML survey code you copied in Step 1.
Open "More options" and uncheck the "Convert line breaks to HTML line breaks":
10. Save, give your automation a name and turn it on!