Make sure that your organization has API access.
Editions with API Access
Make sure that the account that you connect with our app has permissions to create/update/delete Salesforce Object that will store the answer data.
How to prepare Salesforce account
- Go to https://www.salesforce.com and login to your account
- Open Setup page
3. In Quick Find search for "Object Manager" and select it from the list below:
4. Choose an object from the list that will be used to store answer data.
5. Go to Fields & Relationships
6. Click on New
7. Choose Text or Number from the list and hit Next
8. Enter the field name and select External ID
9. Hit Next and Save
10. You are now ready to connect Salesforce integration in settings
11. Configure your Salesforce connection via Settings
12. Create new Salesforce Integration on the Act page
Solutions to common questions:
Q – When will I receive the first response?
A – We will post responses to your Salesforce, as soon as they arrive.
Q – Can I use the same Salesforce alert across multiple surveys?
A – You can create multiple alerts, using the same Salesforce API, that you connected. Or you can use it for existing Groups of surveys.