Setting up on your zenloop Account
1. On the integrations page in your Account Settings, please enter your Client ID, Email (API Email obtained from your Optimizely account) and API key for Optimizely integration and click “Connect”.
The corresponding access data is provided by Optimizely support team.
2. Clicking on Connect will take you to the next section, in which you will be able to choose the data you would like to send to Optimizely.
Please note that First Name, Last Name, and Email will automatically be sent to Optimizely.
Your Optimizely integration will only be completely set up when you select the fields to be sent to Optimizely and click ‘Save’.
3. After connecting the integration, set up an Optimizely trigger for the survey you would like to send NPS data for and name the trigger.
4. The Optimizely trigger can be set up either via;
(a) Responses page of your survey by adding the Optimizely alert
(b) Adding a trigger for Optimizely under Act > Integrations < . If you set it up via Act > Integrations, please add the trigger name and select the survey that you would like to set up the trigger for:
Important: Before you set up a trigger please contact Optimizely support team and ask to add unique fields to the recipient list that you’d like to enrich with data sent from Zenloop
zenloop_answer_comment(internal name) as String with the Display Name Zenloop Answer Comment
zenloop_answer_score (internal name) as String with the Display Name Zenloop Answer Score
zenloop_answer_score_type (internal name) as String with the Display Name Zenloop Answer Score Type
zenloop_answer_labels (internal name) as String with the Display Name Zenloop Answer Labels
zenloop_answer_properties (internal name) as String with the Display Name Zenloop Answer Properties
zenloop_answer_timestamp (internal name) as String with the Display Name Zenloop Answer Timestamp
zenloop_survey_title as String with the Display Name Zenloop Answer Title
5. On Optimizely, the following fields should be visible on the Recipient list (the one that has been selected while setting up a trigger). These are filled-in based on the fields forwarded by zenloop (selected in the the second step).
Disconnecting the Integration
6. When you disconnect the integration, all your Optimizely alerts will automatically be disabled.