Make sure that your organization has API access.
Editions with API Access
Make sure that the account that you connect with our app has permissions to create/update/delete Salesforce Object that will store the answer data.
How to prepare Salesforce account
Go to https://www.salesforce.com and login to your account
Open Setup page
3. In Quick Find search for "Object Manager" and select it from the list below:
4. Choose an object from the list that will be used to store answer data.
5. Go to Fields & Relationships
6. Click on New
7. Choose Text or Number from the list and hit Next
8. Enter the field name and select External ID
9. Hit Next and Save
10. Add more Custom Fields in Salesforce to send zenloop data like Answer Comment, Answer Score, Survey Title, Recipient First Name etc.
11. You are now ready to connect and configure Salesforce integration in Settings:
12. Add a Salesforce Alert by navigating to Act < Integrations < Salesforce.
13. Configure the alert with what you would like to send to the Salesforce and Save.
14. You can now test your survey and see the results in the Salesforce
15. You can also open the case and see the details configured in zenloop
Solutions to common questions:
Q – When will I receive the first response?
A – We will post responses to your Salesforce, as soon as they arrive.
Q – Can I use the same Salesforce alert across multiple surveys?
A – You can create multiple alerts, using the same Salesforce API, that you connected. Or you can use it for existing Groups of surveys.
Q – I am getting an error "Required fields are missing: [...]" in zenloop.
A – Please check if the field mentioned in the error isn't selected as a required field in your object in Salesforce.