To help you keep a close eye on your detractors and address their concerns as soon as possible, we built a Zendesk integration. Zendesk integration automatically forwards zenloop responses straight to your Zendesk ticketing system.
1. Start either by adding new Zendesk integration from Act page, or by going to your zenloop Settings/Integrations.
2. Add your Zendesk API token: you can find it in your Zendesk settings under API.
3. Add your Zendesk subdomain and your email of Zendesk account
Make sure it is the email that your zendesk account is set up with (and not for example the support address). When unsure, you can always check in your zendesk profile:
4. Once successfully connected, proceed back to Act page and add your new Zendesk alerts.
5. You can test your integration now.
6. To see the results, you should notice a new ticket in your Zendesk account after the response arrives. New tickets will be created with each response.
7. You can also check the details.
Solutions to common questions:
Q – When will I receive the first response?
A – We will post responses to your Zendesk, as soon as they arrive.
Q – How will the zenloop response look in my Zendesk system?
A – Incoming zenloop response will create a new case in your Zendesk with following information: user email (if available. If response is anonymous, we’ll use your own Zendesk email); date of the response; comment and NPS score; link to the zenloop survey. The information will be provided as an internal note.
Q – How will Topics look in my Zendesk ticket?
A - Each Topic will appear within the Zendesk ticket's Tags.
Q – Can I use the same Zendesk alert across multiple surveys?
A – You can create multiple alerts, using the same Zendesk API, that you connected. Or you can use it for an existing Groups of surveys.